On Wednesday July fifth, 2023, Deputy Layport of the Hardee County Sheriff’s Workplace was concluding a site visitors cease in Zolfo Springs when a automobile, which was recognized as a Chevrolet SUV, handed by failing to look at the Florida “transfer over legislation”. Deputy Layport proceeded to conduct a site visitors cease on the automobile. Upon the invention of a suspended driver’s license Deputy Layport seen the driving force performing nervous which prompted him to name for a narcotics Okay-9 unit. Detective Hart arrived and K9 Zeus was deployed. K9 Zeus made his approach straight to the driving force’s door and produced a optimistic alert for the presence of narcotic odor. Upon search of the automobile Detective Hart situated a backpack containing six particular person baggage of crack cocaine totaling 185 grams. Moreover contained in the backpack was a pay stub and financial institution receipts each within the identify of Martell Johnny Hughes of Arcadia, FL. Hughes, who was the passenger, was arrested for trafficking cocaine, possession of cocaine with intent to promote, and possession of drug paraphernalia. The motive force, James Travis Scott additionally of Arcadia, was additionally arrested for driving with a suspended driver’s license. Sheriff Crawford commends Deputy Layport, Detective Hart, and K9 Zeus for his or her continued work in eradicating these unlawful substances and their distributors from the road.
- Woman Arrested on Multiple Charges
- Jacksonville, Florida sheriff speaks on hate crime shooting
- Who likes ice cream?
- TEEN CHARGED WITH FIRST DEGREE MURDER
- Florida Cracker Meal Arcadia Florida
- CHARTER SCHOOL CUSTODIAN ARRESTED FOR CHILD PORN
- GANG MEMBERS ARRESTED IN POSSESSION OF DRUGS AND “OPERABLE MACHINE GUN”
- Fleeing from deputies, suspect drives wrong way and discards trafficking amount of narcotics